Fun Facts About Jena
1) She married a Greek God. Okay, he may not be an actual god from Mount Olympus. But he is part Greek and also an identical twin.
2) Her first trip abroad was to Japan, where she got lost in translation, ran beneath the torii gates à la Sayuri in
Memories of a Geisha
, and ate a McDonald’s cheeseburger at least once a day.
3) Her favorite color is purple.
4) Her Hero Hubby got her hooked on zombies. She is now hopelessly addicted to
The Walking Dead
Fear the Walking Dead
5) Her favorite food is Mexican. Pass the guac and chips!!
6) She's a fan of frock flicks. She never misses an episode of
7) She can’t dance or sing. So she only dances in the dark and sings in the shower.
8) She can trace her family’s history all the way back to Anne Boleyn, Marie Antoinette, and Rollo the Viking – all squee-worthy peeps.
9) She was married at Disneyland. Mickey and Minnie boycotted the event, but Jena swears she saw a goofy character lurking in the rose garden.
10) People say her penmanship is lovely.
11) She hates to cook, but she loves to bake.
12) She adores puffins. Their crazy antics on land and in the water make her laugh.
13) Every July she watches
Le Tour de France
with her Hero Hubby.
14) She thinks any day at the beach is a good day.
15) Her favorite time of the day is dusk.
16) She's a vegan.
17) She can't get enough Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
18) She lives in a Seattle suburb. She loves the Starbucks-loving atmosphere, but dislikes the 70 shades of gray. It's nowhere near as exciting as
50 Shades of Grey.
19) She loves musicals.
20) She’s totes obsessed with Paris.
Proudly powered by